We have just a couple of “rules”
- The event is open to everyone. You're welcome whether you are a salesperson or owner, run a business large or small. It doesn’t matter if you are young or old, tall or short, male or female.
- Please give us your business card when you check in at registration. Please don’t give us a hard time – we don’t share your information. We really need your card. We keep track of who attends and how often they are there. We will add you to our invite lists and personal email databases. WE DO NOT provide your information to others and never sell/share our attendee's list.
- First names only on your name badge – no company name or corporate badges. We have now proven our theory that people profile at networking event. We want to encourage everyone to just speak to each other. Please do not get upset when we ask you to remove your company name badge.
- The Success of this event is the result of people "Playing It Forward". You may have see/heard of the movie "Pay It Forward". If you like what you've seen and experienced here…….please be sure to tell your friends and colleagues and invite them as well. In other words….."Play It Forward".
- No literature or promotional materials on tables. We have no problem with you handing materials to people you speak with, but please don't leave on tables or on the bar.
- Please Respect Everyone & Don't Blow Someone Totally Off. You never know who the person you are talking to knows. They don’t have to be a good prospect to be a good connection. Their friend, neighbor or family member could be the person you would really love to do business with and you want to make sure you don't miss that opportunity. That doesn't mean you need to spend 30 minutes speaking with someone you don't wish to know better. Hone your networking skills to meet and be gracious to as many people as possible.
- You should purchase at least a drink at the bar. The venue is generous enough not to charge for the space. You should be courteous enough to give them some business.
- Please be generous to your hardworking Bartenders, Servers and Valets. They are working hard to make sure you have a good evening. Show them your appreciation.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-4701519-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Copyright 2011 © - The ORIGINAL Tuesdays™